Charges for Cancellations
If you cancel we will charge you giving how much notice is given ”Working days” refer to normal working week of Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and public holidaysIf you cancel we will charge you giving how much notice is given ”Working days” refer to normal working week of Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and public holidays
- More than 10 working days; no charge
- 5-10 working days 30% off the estimated removal charge.
- Less than 5 working days is 60% off the estimated removal charge
We give our quotation on the information given to us by you, prices may change if information was given incorrectly for example.
- Was not instructed that extra man was required with van
- Parking costs.
- Delays caused by customer not being prepared on moving date.
Work included in quotation.
- Dismantle or assemble off furniture.
- Disconnect, re-connect appliances.
- Covering furniture in the van.
- Obtain at your own expense , permits, parking tickets,
- Be present during the collection and delivery.
- Make sure all boxes and items are taped and wrapped unless done by us.
- Make sure all arrangements off keys to be there on day off removal.
- Ensure all pathways are clear for removal men.
- Empty fridges and freezers as we are not responsible for any damages if there left in it.
Payment for long distance moves which include Ireland and mainland UK requires cleared funds in advance off any removal, you may not withhold any part off the agreed price. We shall have the right to withhold any goods in the van until payment has been cleared.
All damages to goods has to be made with in 24hours off delivery date.